Monday 9 June 2008

Goody denies nightclub fight story

'Big Brother' star Jade Goody has denied reports that she was involved in a fight with a woman in a nightclub.
The Mirror claimed that Goody was in a row at The Players Lounge nightclub in Essex and was photographed fighting with a blonde woman.
An onlooker told the newspaper: "Jade went for the girl and they pulled each other's hair and then they had their hands round each other's necks."
Goody however denied being in a row and said: "I was provoked by some stranger. She tried to put a glass in my face.
"The bouncers in the club were really good and they sorted it all out very quickly. I couldn't get anywhere near her.
"I haven't got much to say about it. She didn't get her hands on me and I didn't get my hands on her."
The onlooker added: "Jade went for the other girl... then the guards stepped in and she let rip at one of them, screaming and shouting right in his face. She had got into a real ruck with some girl in the club."